Live Music Concerts at The Chinook
The Chinook at Terry Bison Ranch, will provide fans with a general admission live concert experience. We will be monitoring and adhering to the local jurisdictions and state regulations. These mandates will guide our COVID-19 protocols such as mask wearing, social distancing and other. We believe this experience will allow the concert goer to enjoy an event with a regular concert feel. If masks are not mandatory, we leave it up to the consumer to apply their comfort level when attending. Please familiarize yourself with our COVID-19 operation procedures and FAQ.
The Terry Bison Ranch is conveniently located on the Wyoming/Colorado border just off I-25. It’s a short 30 minutes from Ft. Collins and 75 minutes from Denver/Boulder.
Terry Bison Ranch • 51 I-25 Service Rd • Cheyenne, WY 82007
Amplified Music and Video:
This is a live music concert experience with full audio amplification throughout the venue to ensure everyone has the opportunity to enjoy the concert. There will be video walls on both sides of the stage as well. We will be adhering to the local mandates on face masks and social distancing.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Weapons of any kind, including but not limited to:
- Firearms (with or without permit)
- Pocketknives, multi-tools, or knives of any size
- Pepper Spray or Mace
- Illegal Substances
- Fireworks or Flares
- Oversized Bags (Bag larger than 14”x14”, including backpacks, briefcases, luggage or duffle bags)
- Outside Food and Beverage
- Grills, BBQ Pits or Cook Stoves
- Illicit Goods
- Totem Poles
- Laser Pointers
- Professional Camera Equipment or flash photography.
- Audio or Video recording devices
- Noisemaking devices
- Tents/Sun Shades
- Pets, other than service animals; does not include comfort animals
- No unauthorized Vending