Junior Bartenders at The Chinook make $15 per hour plus a share of tips.
A junior bartender at The Chinook is serving canned beverages, beers, and canned cocktails at one of our (3) 40-foot bars inside of our concert and festival grounds. The Chinook at Terry Bison Ranch in Cheyenne, WY is looking for experienced service industry professionals to join our team this summer’s concert season. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, ambitious, a good teammate, and hard-working. Junior bartenders at The Chinook will be required to wear masks and/or facial coverings while serving customers and required to provide a TIPS certification or complete a simple 60 minute TIPS certification course before their first shift.
- Prepare alcoholic or non-alcohol beverages
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Proven working experience in food and/or beverage service
- Decent knowledge of beer, wine, and serving drinks
- Knowledge of a second language will be considered a plus
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the bar organized, stocked and clean
We are looking forward to hearing from you. www.gochinook.comApply Now